Thursday 15 February 2018

A Higher Way


And I pray this: that your love will keep on growing in knowledge and every kind of discernment, so that you can approve the things that are superior and can be pure and blameless in the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ to the glory and praise of God.
Philippians 1:9‭-‬11 HCSB

This morning I confronted autism. What a fight! I refused to be bullied by it. My grandson struggled with the confrontation, probably as much as I had struggled with allowing it to rule. Tonight he was a changed boy. It reared its head once and I told it where to go, it went.

I had a good day after that. I finished an assignment, almost, and spent time with my eldest grandson Myer. He is now in high school and is being home schooled. We discussed the latest shootings in America and he said he was glad he was home schooled. He is fun to hang out with. We went to the library to work for a time, bought a huge bag of dog food and came home.

I enjoyed educating Myer on things I knew and that interested me. He does not know he is going to spend a whole week with me in Tasmania for His birthday. I love surprises.

I want to see my grandchildren grow up in the ways of the Lord. I pray for them to really know Him. I want them to know the higher way of living, God's way.

Lord, may Your kingdom come, Your will be done! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment