Thursday 8 March 2018

He is Faithful


If we say, “We have no sin,” we are deceiving ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:8‭-‬9 HCSB

Now.we know! We do sin but we have a saviour. I want Him to be my saviour for I am not a good saviour.

We deceive ourselves, often. You can tell you are deceived when you start to act self-righteous, get puffed up and have opinions about others. When we act out of deception, we sin and need to repent.

I am learning to keep my own counsel and be quiet as the Lord wants to act on my behalf and if I put my bib in, I lose. I may obtain temporary glory, my own, but I am thieving God's glory. He alone gets the glory. Amen!

When we preen and puff up we are climbing Humpty Dumpty's wall and all the kings horses and all the kings men will not be able to put us back together again, only He can and it won't happen until we repent.

So....stay humble! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment