Monday 5 March 2018

Nothing Can Bind Him!

God raised Him up, ending the pains of death, because it was not possible for Him to be held by it. because You will not leave me in Hades or allow Your Holy One to see decay.
Acts 2:24‭‭, ‬27 HCSB

Jesus was unable to be kept captive by death as He was the perfect, sinless, sacrifice slain for all mankind. He offered Himself up to the Father, for us. Death could not hold Him! Death where is your victory? Where is Your sting?

This same Jesus is my saviour and Lord. Nothing is impossible for Him, nothing is too great! He is king and master of all.

I am so blessed! Today I discovered that a client who had been away from the Lord had renewed her faith and her boyfriend along with her. I rejoice! Greatly I rejoice! How good is my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment