Monday 9 April 2018

Every Eye Will See Him

Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, including those who pierced Him. And all the families of the earth will mourn over Him. This is certain. Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “the One who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty.”
Revelation 1:7‭-‬8 HCSB

I was saved in the flower power movement in the 70s. We were passionate, white hot. We all believed Jesus would retun any minute. Here I am 40 more years later and am convinced the time is near.

Jesus is again pouring out His spirit on the earth and souls are coming to Christ in the droves. Praise God! As of yesterday I have now stepped into the leadership of a prayer group, praying for Nepal. This morning as I prayed my passion arose. I want to see souls saved. Amen!

Today I was back at work. Work tends to drain the enthusiasm as I face onerous compliance schedules. However, I refuse to yeild my joy. I kept singing in the spirit and encouraging myself.

I know He has His own timetable. I rejoice He has good plans for me. He is so good. Amen! Come Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment