Monday 4 February 2019

He Completes His Good Work


I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6 HCSB

Our God's goal is to faithfully complete a good work He begun in us. What is that good work? That we would reflect the image of Jesus Christ.

Christ in me is the hope of glory. It is Him working in me that brings the change. He is the yeast hidden in the flour, gradually He causes the whole lump to be affected with the raising agent.

As I am changed into His glory I show forth His works and these works are those He said I would do: making disciples, healing the sick, raising the dead and more.

I just awoke from a dream. In that dream I rose a young girl from the dead, not intentionally or with any strain on my part but by the Spirit of God. I sensed His presence had come upon me and I was walking in Him. I knew that this was not me but that it was a desire of my heart. Wow!

Let us yield to Him! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment