Wednesday 13 February 2019

Others


Do nothing out of rivalry or conceit, but in humility consider others as more important than yourselves.
Philippians 2:3 HCSB

How do I do this? What is important for others? What are they going through? What are their challenges? What is God wanting me to do for them?

My church is in a time of fasting and prayer. It is so easy to compare fasts and prayer schedules. This is not what it is about. We fast and pray for breakthrough in self and for others but more importantly for a closer relationship with God. He is an 'other.'

Life is not just about me. It is about 'others.' What would God have me do for 'others?'

Prayer: dear Lord I ask for my eyes and ears to be opened to others, that I might see and hear what you would have me see and hear. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment