Wednesday 24 April 2019

Representatives of the Lord.

And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. Colossians 3:17 NLT

This chapter in Colossians is filled with lessons on godly behaviour. We need to let it sleep into our pores.

After vigorous exercise I always found it helpful to have an Epsom salt bath and soak away any lactic acid buildup.

It is the same with our spirits. We have conflict and have to go to the Lord for a bath in His divine word and allow it in. We need to get rid of all anger and malice and trust Him to go before us. After all, we are His representatives, His workmanship, created for good works.

Let the peace of God dwell in your hearts!

Prayer: Lord I come to you with many troubles. I give them up and ask for your cleansing of all anger, frustration and fear. Wash me and fill me with you again. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment