Sunday 12 May 2019

Praying With Joy

always praying with joy for all of you in my every prayer, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. I am sure of this, that He who started a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. It is right for me to think this way about all of you, because I have you in my heart, and you are all partners with me in grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and establishment of the gospel. Philippians 1:4‭-‬7 HCSB

Do you have those in your life who you give thanks for, I have those who I should give thanks for. I spend most of my time praying for those who need prayer. This morning I decided to give thanks for the faithful.

I have faithful friends who stand firm in their faith. They are there when I need them and their love for me is a blessing.

Today is mother's day in Australia. My mum is still living at 87 and I am grateful for her faithful love.

I have a son and a daughter who love me, grandchildren who love me, neices and nephews who love me. I am blessed!

I live in a country who's faithful are rising up in prayer for it's future. Thank You Lord for the faithful!

Thank You Lord You ar faithful and I value You so much! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment