Thursday 20 June 2019

Soaring

But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 NLT

Finding new strength. New strength is needed after exhaustion. Exhaustion comes after a great struggle, great work, great grief.

Are you exhausted? Rest in the Lord. Jesus said: Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me for I am meek and humble and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28-30 (my paraphrase)

I have been working consistently hard this week in preparing for my uni courses due to start on July 8th. I am discovering what I do not know and am excited about all that I will learn. Each day I am tired by about 4 pm, so I get my dog and go for a jog. I am much more energised.

By spending time with the Lord, first in the day, I have the energy to begin. He is good and He never fails me. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment