Wednesday 21 August 2024

Above all

““So above all, constantly seek God’s kingdom and his righteousness, then all these less important things will be given to you abundantly.”Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭33‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Above all God’s thoughts are more important about everyone and everything.

It is raining again, a really wet set seems to have taken hold. I am supposed to go to Bible study tonight but am cautious in the wet on bikes. I did not go to college today as the last time I tried that it took 11/2 hours and it was the day I hurt my arm. Perhaps will try a taxi.

My friend from Australia has finally secured his 12 month visa. We might celebrate before going out to study. This friend has been a great challenge to me, stretched my grace and compassion and faith.

We all need stretching friends. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment