Monday 12 August 2024

Enduring

“My fellow believers, when it seems as though you are facing nothing but difficulties, see it as an invaluable opportunity to experience the greatest joy that you can! For you know that when your faith is tested it stirs up in you the power of endurance.”
‭‭James (Jacob)‬ ‭1‬:‭2‬-‭3‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Last week was one of those weeks. I had two physical injuries and a financial concern. Yesterday the Lord solved the financial concern by giving me a project, someone needed shoes, I stepped up and provided. That gave me great joy! I rejoice that He is in control.

My physical problems He is also solving. The fall I had resulting in a cracked bone I am believing for a complete recovery, the broken tooth, well I know someone who knows someone. In Nepal a referral is always the best path.

Today I anticipate a return to college, to continue my language studies, my Nepali friends are keen to speak to me. One lady who had come running when she heard me scream in my fall, saw me with a splint and sling and wanted to ask questions. I did not understand her words and longed to. Soon!

Endurance in faith is important. Endurance on the path given creates good character, impacts my world and brings Jesus to the fore. I am keen for Jesus to be front and centre. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment