Friday 19 October 2012

The Priestly King

This is the declaration of The Lord to my Lord:? ' sit at my right hand until I make Your enemies Your footstool. Psalm 110:1

I know this refers to Christ and could even have been written to king David but I claim it as mine.

As a Christian I am beckoned to be seated in heavenly places with my saviour, Christ.

If I am seated in heavenly places then I refrain from trying to deal with my enemies with natural means, rather using my faith in the finished work of the cross.

Christ laboured and then sat down. His blood carries my life, my health, my future. All I need to do is trust and obey.

Being a Christian in name only is not enough I must walk the plan.

He is able to go before me, make my paths straight. I am wanting to see what God will do with a life wholly submitted to Him.

I want to see God's glory! Amen! I will minister to Him and allow Him to be God!

No comments:

Post a Comment