Monday 26 November 2012

Sowing and Reaping

Don't be deceived: God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows he will also reap, because the one who sows to the flesh will reap corruption from the flesh, but the one who sows to the spirit will reap eternal life from the spirit. So we must not get tired of doing good, for we will reap at proper time if we don't give up. Galatians 6:7-9

So many give up too early. Their reward is outside their doors but they have turned away to another path.

I want my prize. I have paid a high price and I will not give up until I have my harvest.

As I press in the God I remind Him of my harvest. It is Him who holds all things and I must trust Him to the end.

He is able to supply abundantly according to 'His Pockets', as Reinhard Bonnke would say. I am reading 'Living a life of fire', am being stretched and encouraged at the same time.

Don't compromise and don't turn away with a bad heart you are almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment