Tuesday 4 December 2012

Amazing Grace

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love that He had for us, made us Live with the Messiah even though we were dead in trespasses. You are saved by grace! Ephesians 2:4,5

Grace and mercy! How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.

What love cause the God of heaven to reach out to me a sinner with grace? What mercy He gives when He sets me free from the cost of my sin!

I know, personally the absolute love He extends when I ask for mercy, when I know I deserve judgement. His mercy in any situation changes things, I am set free to serve Him.

Not only am I forgiven I am made alive with Christ. Once I was dead in sin now I am alive in Christ. 'Once I was lost, now I am found'.

The power of Christ's sacrifice breaks through all chains, all bondages, all sin. Nothing is too great for Him for He died and rose again taking the captives from hell with Him. He lives and because He lives I live. I am alive in Him!

The God of heaven is all about grace, grace and more grace. Ask Him today, test Him and see how good He is. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment