Saturday 16 September 2017

Christ In Me


Don’t you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I speak to you I do not speak on My own. The Father who lives in Me does His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me. Otherwise, believe because of the works themselves.
John 14:10‭-‬11 HCSB

Jesus told us to abide in Him and that He and the Father would come and make their home with us. He also promised to send the Holy Spirit. Sounds like we have all of God as we abide and all of Him is in us. Sounds like a pickled gerkin doesn't it? A gerkin is in the vinegar and tastes of the vinegar, in other words pickled.

Jesus spoke of Himself being the same with the Father, when He was on earth. He showed us what this relationship was like. The Spirit of God dwelling in Jesus did the work of miracles. The same is available for us! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment