Monday 18 September 2017

Completing Endurance


Consider it a great joy, my brothers, whenever you experience various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. But endurance must do its complete work, so that you may be mature and complete, lacking nothing.
James 1:2‭-‬4 HCSB

The key thing that stands out to me in these verses is that endurance must do it's complete work. Have you ever pondered what this means in your life? It means no quitting, no short cuts! Rats!!!

God only knows what your complete endurance looks like. Mine will be different to yours. Mine will hurt just as much, maybe more or less depending on my take on things. If I expect things to be rosey; for there to be a white knight and there is none, I am bound to be disappointed. However, if I expect to trust my God and get to know Him, it won't be so bad.

Why not seek God for what your road is like and ask for help to trust and go to it. Amen! Only those who complete the race win a prize. Make it worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment