Thursday 21 September 2017

Eternal Treasure


Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. According to His great mercy, He has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and into an inheritance that is imperishable, uncorrupted, and unfading, kept in heaven for you. You are being protected by God’s power through faith for a salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.
1 Peter 1:3‭-‬5 HCSB

There is no rust in God's kingdom. Nothing of His wears out or decays. Our Inheritance, as children of God, is imperishable. Nothing can decay my inheritance.

Here on earth our parents cash up and go travelling and spend our inheritance. However, there are things I inherit from them that will not decay: their genetics, memories; training. In the kingdom of God, He has more than enough and does not waste my inheritance on Himself. His Son Jesus purchased my inheritance and it cost Him dearly. Therefore, it is treasured in heaven and it would do me good to treasure it also. Amen!

I am protected, through faith, for a salvation that is yet to be revealed. I wonder what it looks like?

I cannot treat lightly this salvation. I must treasure it! Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment