Friday 10 November 2017

Do Not Give Up in Doing Good!


Therefore, since we have this ministry because we were shown mercy, we do not give up. Instead, we have renounced shameful secret things, not walking in deceit or distorting God’s message, but commending ourselves to every person’s conscience in God’s sight by an open display of the truth.
2 Corinthians 4:1‭-‬2 HCSB

Mercy is ever extended to me because in human weakness I fail. That gracious mercy compels me to look out, reach out and continue on.

I have to forgo shameful secret sins, ever judgmental thinking so that I do not distort God's message. It must be pure for others. Critical thoughts come along and I have to shake them off so that my eye is good. Then I can give uncluttered time and love to others.

I deceive myself by allowing evil thoughts about others to have fertility in my mind. Feeling sorry for myself provides fertile soil. Kill self-pity! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment