Friday 3 November 2017

Forgiveness According to His Love

Be gracious to me, God, according to Your faithful love; according to Your abundant compassion, blot out my rebellion. Wash away my guilt and cleanse me from my sin.
Psalms 51:1‭-‬2 HCSB

God heard this prayer by David and chose to offer the forgiveness he sought to all mankind. He did this:

“For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 HCSB

David believed God and was called righteous. To be righteous, all we need to do is believe that He sent His Son to forgive us, accept Him and ask for Him in our lives.


If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:9 HCSB

There is nothing I can do, as in good works, that will earn me eternal life. I must believe and accept the free gift. Amen! This means all sinner are acceptable. God does not grade us.

No comments:

Post a Comment