Wednesday 29 November 2017

God is My Help


May the Lord be praised! Day after day He bears our burdens; God is our salvation. Selah
Psalms 68:19 HCSB

I praise the Lord for He brought me through one very stressful day. I realise that stress is mostly an emotional response to a perceived threat or barrier that seems insurmountable. However, I live to tell the tale. Praise God!

So often we give up because of an emotional crisis yet growth is on the other side. Amen! We need to press up and grow muscle within! But give up and never know what a mighty warrior we are.

Our God is there, a very present help in times of trouble. He will not fail.

Today I had an audit, did some exams and compliance work. The audit was good in many respects, I have improved in many ways but bad in other ways. Two small errors cost me a large red mark. Even though I had corrected my errors the corrections were not compliant. Ahhh! I prayed that I would not break down or spit the dummy. I didn't! I also saw what the solution was. Now I know so much more than I did before. My already better report will be glowing! Well... as glowing as possible.

Off on a road trip of 7 hours tomorrow plus three hours worth of interviews. Roll on Friday! Nearly there! My emotions are doing serious training as is my mind. I will be transformed! Muscle lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment