Monday 20 November 2017

You Are My Life


My lips will glorify You because Your faithful love is better than life. So I will praise You as long as I live; at Your name, I will lift up my hands. because You are my helper; I will rejoice in the shadow of Your wings. I follow close to You; Your right hand holds on to me.
Psalms 63:3‭-‬4‭, ‬7‭-‬8

I could say: because you are my lover and friend, I will lift up my hands, I will praise you and come near to you. Your presence is life to me, your smile my joy. My God is more than my helper, rather because He is my lover and friend He helps me, He goes before me. Amen!

There is no one else I wish to impress but Him. There is no other opinion that matters like His. His opinion is life itself. His word sustains me.

Now, isn't that better than moaning?

No comments:

Post a Comment