Saturday 27 January 2018

Walking in the light

But if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.
1 John 1:7 HCSB

Last night I spent some time colouring in a picture with pencils. In the light I had it looked good. However, this morning I could see errors and I proceeded to fix them. Yet, when I picked up the book and looked again there were still errors but this time I fixed them in full light.

Jesus is the light of my life. When I am in good fellowship with Him, I don't want to err. However, the further away I am from Him the easier it is to assume I have things right and it is not until I come back into good fellowship do I realise my mistakes.

We need to stay in good fellowship and we are safe. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment