Wednesday 21 February 2018

Be Courageous


No one will be able to stand against you as long as you live. I will be with you, just as I was with Moses. I will not leave you or forsake you. “Be strong and courageous, for you will distribute the land I swore to their fathers to give them as an inheritance.
Joshua 1:5‭-‬6 HCSB

Joshua was chosen for a task and with God's choice came God's protection. Joshua was going to be used to settle God's people in the land He gave them. However, Joshua had a fight on his hands as well. The first task was an unusual one of silence and watching God move. Thereafter they had to fight.

I am chosen for a task. I have people to minister to and territories to take. At times it does not appear I am winning but a bird's eye view would change that opinion. Perhaps I should mount up as an eagle and take a good look.

Tiredness makes us doubt. Hard times make us doubt. The antidote, mount up and soar!

Go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment