Wednesday 21 February 2018

Be Strong!


Haven’t I commanded you: be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9 HCSB

Do you need to know this today? I awoke in the middle of the night with calculations going round in my head and all sorts of fear swirling around. I pulled myself into line and went fishing(for those who do not know me this is a mental picture track I go down that captures my mind and stills it. I have an imaginary trip as a child where I catch the school bus for the first time and go up the river to meet my grandfather who is camping and going to take me fishing.)

I must walk the path and stay the distance. Joshua needed to know God would be with Him and God was telling him; "I will be with you, be courageous and don't be afraid."

The path ahead seems difficult at times and we see wild animals and obstacles which frighten us. My God constantly tells me not to be afraid and to watch Him. I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment