Wednesday 14 February 2018

Everlasting Love


And if I donate all my goods to feed the poor, and if I give my body in order to boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:3 HCSB

Without Love, a sacrifice, no matter how great, is not worth anything as it must compare to the sacrifice Christ made for us. His was done in love, 'for the joy that was set before Him He endured the cross.' The joy spoken of here was the joy of us having a relationship with Him.

He is good and His love is better than best! Amen! This is the love He imparts to us and the love we are endowed with so that we can in turn love others.

Nothing I can do, no matter how noble is worth anything in eternity, unless it is soaked in His love!

Today as the world celebrates Valentine's Day, nothing can comparing to His everlasting love. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment