Thursday 22 February 2018

Nothing Can Separate Us



For I am persuaded that not even death or life, angels or rulers, things present or things to come, hostile powers, height or depth, or any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 HCSB

Almost there! One more day of study and them the exam!.today was trying!.the mind gets to the point of ahhhhh! The emotions want to spit the dummy but the spirit says: "try again....nearly there! You can do it!" Just as well my spirit is born again!

I have put together my next four weeks: get things in order and head off down to Tasmania for a break, a trek and time with family, just for a week then back again and to work. The plans I have made God is honouring and I am grateful. I will get to meet up with very old friends on the way home and enjoy good fellowship. Praise God!

I finally made it to the prayer meeting this morning and walked into a spiritual bath. God's presence is sooo good! Tonight I listened to a good message by Steve Furtick and was blessed.

Hard times are a part of life and there are times when we must work hard and others when we must fight. The apostle Paul, who wrote the book of Romans was no stranger to hardship. Us Christians have to toughen up and slay a few giants. They inhabit our promised land and won't go quietly. Get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment