Thursday 29 March 2018

I Live in Him


Absolutely not! How can we who died to sin still live in it? Or are you unaware that all of us who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, so we too may walk in a new way of life.
Romans 6:2‭-‬4 HCSB

When I accept Christ I accept the work of the cross, I am baptised into the death and resurrection Jesus did for me so that I might live for Him.

Living for and in Him is conscious choices daily to walk out my Christian life with intentionality. I cannot roll out of bed and humble into the day without first inviting Him to be Lord. He must be Lord!

Unless He is Lord, I lose. In Him I win. He is my strength and song. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment