Friday 2 March 2018

What Spirit is This?


Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to determine if they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1 John 4:1 HCSB

Test every spirit! Don't be guliable and be willing to accept everything you are told. This is very important when it comes to media reports. Media plays on drama and hunts down every whisper. Is it really true before God? What is His opinion? Does it matter to Him?

Christians have become very much like the world when it comes to shredding a character. God alone is judge. He has never given me the responsibility for judging my fellow man, nor is He in need of my opinion.

Today I arrived at the home of a family member and sensed fear. I asked the Lord what was going on. He said: "It is the spirit of the house. Don't fear I will take care of you." He is good! And He is taking care of me. Remember to ask God: what is this? He will tell you. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment