Wednesday 16 May 2018

God's Formula


If I close the sky so there is no rain, or if I command the grasshopper to consume the land, or if I send pestilence on My people, and My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:13‭-‬14 HCSB

The words above were spoken by God to King Solomon after the dedication of the temple he had built. God had been pleased with the temple and the offerings Solomon gave. He was in fact telling Solomon the way back to Him was repentance. It is a pity Solomon forgot this at the end of his days.

These words ring true today. God's people are the keepers of the land. As they humble themselves and pray, God is attracted to their prayers and comes. When God comes healing flows.

Parts of our land, Australia, are in drought, parts in flood. We Christians can pray our country through the famine and storm. More than ease in our corporate sin is forgiveness and the presence of God moving forward. Amen!

Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment