Saturday 22 September 2018

Eternal Life

The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hands. The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him.
John 3:35‭-‬36 HCSB

Without Christ in my life, I had no peace and felt I was under wrath, as I was estranged from God. The moment I invited Jesus into my heart this all changed and I knew I was home and that I belonged.

Outside of Christ all that happens to me feels like I am the subject of a vengeful God, yet in Christ I know things happen and He is with me.

All who don't know God rail against Him demanding freedom and hating Him for justice. In Australia, if you kill someone you experience the wrath of the law, you go to jail. In God's kingdom He has given us a way to eternal life, Jesus. Jesus is the only way, the only answer. Jesus gave His life for our freedom and to make a way. Rejecting His way is rejecting the sacrifice. Sin requires death. Someone has to die for sin. Jesus said, "I will do it for you." If you reject His offer then you pay the price, eternal death.

Outside Christ you dont know the joy that awaits you, inside Christ you know joy unspeakable. He is good, very good. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment