Tuesday 20 November 2018

He Hears


My lips will glorify You because Your faithful love is better than life. So I will praise You as long as I live; at Your name, I will lift up my hands.
Psalms 63:3‭-‬4 HCSB

Sometimes we must look for what to praise for, always effective prayer finds the heart of God on a matter or for a person.

Tonight as we returned to our motel we discovered a young girl with INF missions had fallen sick. We prayed for her and left to go out for dinner. My colleague said: "I am really concerned for that young lady." I said:" we prayed for her, we must trust God for her healing." Straight away my colleague said: "of course." I then shared with her what I had written above about effective prayer. For my prayer to be effective I must find God's heart and compassion, then I know my prayer is heard.

We can praise God because He hears our prayers. He is good and worthy to be praised. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment