Wednesday 7 November 2018

His Return


so also the Messiah, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.
Hebrews 9:28 HCSB

I am waiting! Waiting for the revealing of the sons of God and finally waiting for Jesus' return: either for just me in death or His triumphant return for many.

In Nepal I am meeting many of God's people. These dear ones are treated as outcasts. Currently there is a Hindu festival on, which calls all family members to return home and celebrate together. Christians are caught as looking as if they dishonour, if they abstain, and if they participate they will suffer guilt.

I am praying God's people here discover a creative way of showing a difference. Last week in Australia the street children were celebrating demons and ghouls in Halloqeen. In the past I have righteously abstained. This year I pretended to be a warrior angel, protecting all the street children from the evil ones. I was there but I honoured my God's kingdom.

Our world is sinking in depravity. Sexual deviants prosper, murderers of babies and the elderly prosper. Come Lord Jesus! May Your kingdom come, Your will be done. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment