Tuesday 20 November 2018

I Will Exalt You


Yahweh, You are my God; I will exalt You. I will praise Your name, for You have accomplished wonders, plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness.
Isaiah 25:1 HCSB

Today I travelled by bus from Pokhara to Tansen. What spectacular views. The mountains soared into the skies the valleys plummeted to deep floors below and winding up the slopes, like ant trails were the tracks used by the folk who dwelt in the heights. So beautiful!

Unfortunately there was a mist that obstructed the higher heights and snow- capped mountains. Perhaps I will see them before I leave in 2 days time.

Always nature stirs my heart to praise God. I ran after Him and sought His face. I asked to see His glory and He displayed His skirts in the mountains and skies.

I am reminded that we must do whatever stirs us to praise Him as praise is our work. This work is more important than our secular jobs.

Tonight I stay in a guest house of the Christian Hospital here in Tansen. What peace! How good is our God! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment