Tuesday 22 January 2019

Concern For One Another


And let us be concerned about one another in order to promote love and good works, not staying away from our worship meetings, as some habitually do, but encouraging each other, and all the more as you see the day drawing near.
Hebrews 10:24‭-‬25 HCSB

Being concerned about one another means we will show up. Showing up is the greatest sacrifice we can make, along with a good 'why'. I come to worship my God and fellowship with you because I love my God and my fellow man.

We have reduced our lives to me and mine when it is in fact 'us'. Church is more than a polish on Sunday, it is fellowship will the living and active word of God and one another.

We know that if there are two of anything in a jar they take up more space and when shaken jostle against each other, knocking off edges. This is what fellowship is for. We are all part of the same body, we need to behave like it. This is true love!

How about 2019 is a year of loving in a new way. A way of commitment to others in fellowship around the word of God by being present and not worshipping alone on an island in front of TV. Make it real! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment