Monday 14 January 2019

Lasting Loyal Love


God ’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left.
Lamentations 3:22‭-‬24 MSG

The sun rises new every morning. This remind me of God's faithfulness that is new every morning. Oh! How quickly our tempers and our tolerance runs out and with it our faithfulness. I am so grateful that God is not like me, in this regard. Jesus purchased patience for the Father by paying our debt, both current and future (oh and past too).

I love every new morning. The freshness and promise of a brand new day. I can come to the Father knowing I am forgiven and in Christ am made new.

Set out on a new adventure with your God! He is the wind beneath your sails! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment