Wednesday 8 May 2019

Grace to Serve

Based on the gift each one has received, use it to serve others, as good managers of the varied grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10 HCSB

The grace of God has many sides, much like a beautiful diamond. When God does something beautiful He does it well. For His body to remain strong He provides gifts to individuals in it.

How good is God. Imagine a thoughtful father giving his children each a gift and teaching them:"This is not just for your own pleasure but for you to use for the whole family." This is the same with our heavenly Father. He gave His church such gifts to use in ministry.

Today, let us pray: Father forgive me for my selfishness. I ask You to open my eyes to the gift You have me and how I can use it for others. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment