Sunday 23 June 2019

The Foundation

Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline. Proverbs 1:7 NLT https://bible.com/bible/116/pro.1.7.NLT

The foundation of any building is very important. Do it right and the building will stand for centuries, do it wrong and cracks will appear within the first decade.

If we are in a hurry to 'appear' right and gain the attention you will hurry through important lessons. I remember as a high school student I despised grammar. Guess who is re-visiting it now at 65? Yes, me!

As I prepare to further my studies in English and Writing I am obliged to have a refresher in grammar. Whilst I love words and what they can do I now must appreciate grammar and how it can bless the words I love. The same goes for the foundational truths in God's word. They are a must. Learn the basics first and well. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment