Sunday 12 May 2024

What He said

“You are blessed because you believed that the Lord would do what he said.”Luke‬ ‭1‬:‭45‬ ‭NLT‬‬

We all appreciate a person who keeps their word, unless it is dad promising the belt. I am one of six and we all managed to enbroil ourselves in various dust up’s. Dad would wade in with his belt to stop the fracas, however, we could outrun him. He always promised we had to sleep sometime, and sure enough that is when he would visit with the strap.

Our Heavenly Father keeps His word also. His timing is a little out, according to our measure, but to His it is perfect. There are parameters He sees that are needed, before the promise comes. It is like trying to pour fresh water into a dirty cup, He asks that the cup be cleaned first, and if holes exist, patched up.

Today my flatmates made me a special breakfast and gave me a gift of a new T-shirt. At luch we went to a girlfriends house, and my flatmates cooked for us. It was a delightful day. I could not have orchestrated it better. Thank You Lord!

God is indeed good! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment