Friday 28 June 2024

Not a hair

“And everyone will hate you because you are my followers. But not a hair of your head will perish! By standing firm, you will win your souls.”Luke‬ ‭21‬:‭17‬-‭19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I wonder if the disciples remembered these words as they boldly proclaimed the gospel in the book of Acts. We see them being jailed for their faith, but released by angels, great boldness was upon them. They confronted the Sanhedrin with their sin on many occasions. When told not to preach about a Jesus they stated  ‘that we must obey God rather than men’.

Being hated is not unknown to me. However, the haters suffer more than me. I pray God’s best upon them. Needing to be loved by the wrong people is stupid. God has those who will love and care for us.

His kingdom is more important than being one of the crowd. Live for His kingdom! Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment