Saturday 29 June 2024

That Day

“Watch out! Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don’t let that day catch you unaware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭21‬:‭34‬-‭36‬ ‭NLT‬‬

As the end draws near we must be vigilant. We watch prophesy unfold before our eyes in Israel. Before these days I wondered why Israel would be alone to fight her enemies, I no longer wonder. The anti-semitism being poured out against her is disgusting. A generation who have not studied history are allowing Islamic sentiments to rule without considering what that same sentiment would do to them and their woke ideals. They so easily forget how Islamic terrorists behaved in America when they flew planes intot the World Trade Centre. Australia had Islamic terrorists kill Australians in Bali and a terrorist hold up a cafe in Sydney. Do we believe that they have changed?

Praise God there is a world-wide outpouring of the Holy Spirit with souls coming to salvation and mass baptisms are being conducted. This is a sign of the end times also. Christ for all nations are seeing millions of conversions in Africa, men and women of God are seeing many souls come to Jesus worldwide.

I am now waiting to see the signs in the heavens, these have not occurred yet, however, people are watching and looking upwards.

My understanding and production of Nepali words are coming fast, praise God! I am becoming bolder in trying to speak. The Lord has filled my heart with compassion for the weak, the poor and the lowly here. Yesterday I was compelled, through compassion, to help an old man push his trolley up a steep hill. I was amazed I had the strength. Not one person came to help, it was mine alone. I loved that little man. As we pushed I was able to say, ‘ali baaya’ which means a little left. When I left him I told him in English Jesus loves him, he did not understand. I needed more words. Yēśūlē tapā'īnlā'ī māyā garnuhuncha.

With the change of tense suffixes are added to words. I am in the process of learning which ones to use where. A great challenge indeed.

Stay alert and watch!


No comments:

Post a Comment