Friday 26 July 2024

Love and kindness

“Remember to stay alert and hold firmly to all that you believe. Be mighty and full of courage. Let love and kindness be the motivation behind all that you do.”1 Corinthians‬ ‭16‬:‭13‬-‭14‬ ‭TPT‬‬

We are able to stand firm to all that we believe as we allow love and kindness motivate us. We find love as we stay in a strong relationship with our God. His love fills us and compels us. Kindness flows out of love.

I cannot will myself to be loving and kind, the love I need is the god-kind of love. That love is only found in Him.

Lord I praise You for giving me Your love, I thank you for Your presence and strength. Thank You for giving me Your Son. Thank You for giving me Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for this day when I can seek You and find You in all Your beauty. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment