Saturday 10 August 2024

Go ahead

“Go ahead and give God thanks for all the glorious things he has done! Go ahead and worship him! Tell everyone about his wonders!”Psalms‬ ‭105‬:‭1‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Today I was able to go out from our flat for a long walk with a friend. This was my first major outing since my accident in which I cracked the Ulna on my right arm. So good to see the trees, mountains and sky.

The joy of having the claustrophobic bandages off my arm is most liberating. I waited until my flatmates left as they would remonstrate with me for disobeying doctor’s orders. As I have been a trained nurse I tend to write my own rules a bit. However, I do it carefully.

This afternoon I attended a Nepali service with good friends. It was good to see them all.

Giving God credit for no breaks is a must, however,  I tend to claim a bit of glory for my bold faith, when it is He who gives me the faith in the first place. Without the Holy Spirit I would be a mess. Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment