Tuesday 24 September 2024

All have sinned

“for we all have sinned and are in need of the glory of God. Yet through his powerful declaration of acquittal, God freely gives away his righteousness. His gift of love and favor now cascades over us, all because Jesus, the Anointed One, has liberated us from the guilt, punishment, and power of sin!”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3‬:‭23‬-‭24‬ ‭TPT‬‬

Yesterday we did outreach in front of the Town Hall in Brisbane. We saw a cripple get out of his wheelchair and walk, several commit their lives to Christ. The worship before and after was crazy. Young people jumping for joy. Yet many passed by refusing to engage. They were upright people who deemed us foolish.

I had a good conversation with a woman my age who admitted to being a nominal Catholic. We talked for a good half hour. I left her with material and told her I wanted to see her in eternity. The young people have embolden me to go a step further and invite people to pray then and there. Today is another opportunity.

Lord lead me to the people Yiu have Your hand on! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment