Friday 13 September 2024

Be entwined

“Here’s what I’ve learned through it all: Don’t give up; don’t be impatient; be entwined as one with the Lord. Be brave and courageous, and never lose hope. Yes, keep on waiting—for he will never disappoint you!”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭14‬ ‭TPT‬‬

This verse is the last verse in this Psalm of David. David is confident in the Lord’s love and protection, he craves being in the Lord’s presence. This Psalm was written just before he was annointed king.

Today I fly back to Australia for a month. Yesterday I sat my first Nepali language exam. Praise God it was easy. I was struggling to remember all the lessons I had received. My class is happy for me and will welcome me back.

I am grateful for my time here so far. I’ve had many conflicts but they have taught me the mind of God. He wants our ultimate freedom, freedom from selfishness, a need to control, judgementalism. I have experienced all of these, they are not pleasant when aimed at you. The right response is ‘what do You say God’? His opinion matters more than my own opinions.

Yesterday my son had me hook up to two Zoom meetings in preparation to the Awakening Australia event in Brisbane. I am loving his involvement and look forward to seeing my grandchildren tomorrow. God is good! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment