Wednesday 31 October 2012

Understanding

Help me understand the meaning of Your precepts so that I can meditate on Your wonders. Psalm 119:27

Do you ever puzzle about what the word of God is saying to you?

Have you ever assumed you knew what the word of God was saying and rushed off, too soon, and ended up with egg on your face?

When I truly 'get it' illumination floods my heart and I rejoice. When I 'get it' I will go for a walk and think about it.

In my working life I am constantly solving problems and every now and then I am stumped, so I go for a walk, do something different and preferably something creative. Suddenly I get it. My spirit lifts and I can move on.

I love to wait for illumination, this is where the life is. As I wait upon The Lord His word comes alive and I am renewed by the revelation.

Read His word and look for what He is saying, that is where the life is! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment