Thursday 1 November 2012

Turn My Heart

Turn my heart to Your decrees and not to material gain.
Turn my eyes from looking at what is worthless; give me life in Your ways. Psalm 118:36,37

There is an old hymn that says:
'Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face and the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace.'

What we ponder and look upon becomes our Lord and master.

What are you giving you heart, soul and mind to?

Is the world and its lusts captivating you? Are you obsessed with getting? The lust for stuff? A higher promotion; more money?

This god is empty and made of wood. Life is not found there.

Jesus said: 'I am The Way, The Truth, The life. No one comes to the Father but by me.'

His word is true, His blood is real, He is the answer. Amen!

Nothing else will answer or satisfy! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment