Monday 5 November 2012

His Word

Lord, Your word is forever, it is firmly fixed in the heavens.
Your faithfulness is for all generations;
You established the earth, and it stands firm.
They stand today in accordance with your judgements,
For all things are Your servants.
Psalm 119:89-91

Do you think God is rubbery? By this I mean fickle or changeable?

We can so easily judge God by our own way of thinking. However, He tells us':for my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are my ways your ways'. Is 55:8,9 he goes on the qualify this statement by saying : as the heavens are higher than the earth so are my thoughts higher than Your thoughts and my ways higher than Your ways.

He stands firm, fixed when it comes to His word. He places the importance of His word above His name. He is faithful and true, totally trustworthy.

All things are used by God and are made for a purpose. Even evil men are used by God. I can totally trust Him to protect me and use the evil person for His will. You see, He is God! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment