Monday 5 November 2012

Meditate

I rise before dawn and cry out for help;
I put my hope in Your word.
I am awake through each watch of the night and meditate on Your promise. Psalm 119: 147,148

This guy knows where to find help.
My help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth, psalm 124:8

Sleeplessness is a sign of a troubled mind plus may other disturbances.

I know because it had plagued me at 3am in the morning. Fear would greet my waking mind and I would have to meditate on the word of God many a blog has been written at 3am.

Sometimes it is The Lord who meets me, then I will spend a few hours in sweet fellowship.

Turning my mind to the scriptures sure was a good move. Darkness has to flee the light. Peace is found in the scripture. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment