Meditate

I rise before dawn and cry out for help;
I put my hope in Your word.
I am awake through each watch of the night and meditate on Your promise. Psalm 119: 147,148

This guy knows where to find help.
My help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth, psalm 124:8

Sleeplessness is a sign of a troubled mind plus may other disturbances.

I know because it had plagued me at 3am in the morning. Fear would greet my waking mind and I would have to meditate on the word of God many a blog has been written at 3am.

Sometimes it is The Lord who meets me, then I will spend a few hours in sweet fellowship.

Turning my mind to the scriptures sure was a good move. Darkness has to flee the light. Peace is found in the scripture. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing to others

No surrender to fear

Guard your heart