Friday 23 November 2012

Saved to Praise

For Yahweh takes pleasure in His people.
He adorns the humble with salvation.
Let the godly celebrate in triumphal glory ; let them shout for joy on there beds. Psalm 149:4,5

I remember the process that brought me to Christ. The Holy Spirit revealed my sin to me, I became desperate and humbled myself and obeyed. He told me at 1am in the morning: 'go to Anne!' Anne was one of the born again women I knew and I only knew 2.
I knocked on Annie's door and she let me in asking: ' what is the matter Di?' I told her if the revelation if my sin. She opened her bible and read: ' for God so loved the world that He sent His only beloved Son so that whoever believed in Him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world but that the world might be saved through Him.' John 3:16,17
I said to her: 'I can see, I can see!'
Once I was blind but now I see!

The word of God says: 'he gives grace to the humble.' The humble, repentant heart finds God. No sacrifice other than the sacrifice of praise is required.

I have not had to earn my salvation, it is a free gift, my Jesus paid my debt and now I am free, free to live for Him. Amen!

Oh the joy that flooded my soul, I was lost but He found me.

Ever will I sing His praises. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment