Wednesday 28 November 2012

Who Do I Submit to?

But as for me, I will never boast about anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. The world has been crucified to me through the cross, and I to the world. Galatians 6:14

God is good and He redeems my life from the grave. It is Him who gives me success and takes me on to greater heights.

Over the years I have learned to keep my eyes straight ahead so that there is no voice but His. His ways are much better than mine, His thoughts much greater than mine. As I learn to focus, the voices of the world diminish.

The voices of the world are demanding we choose it and its possessions, its gods, its authority. There is no authority but God. His word is final. His ways are the only ones that lead to life. Amen!

To obtain the prize I have to look ahead. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment